Monday, June 20, 2011

Everyone Look At Me

I'm not really big on drawing attention to myself, but since I recently starting showing up on film again (mirrors too!) I suppose it's worth sharing when someone takes pictures of me with my art.

Cementing its place as my favorite Seattle art walk, Columbia City was a great time last Thursday. Thank you to all the wonderful people who showed up! I will probably add the Ballard art walk to my roster soon, but it's going to have to try really hard to edge out Columbia City and its intimate atmosphere and delightful live music selection.

Columbia City has also done a great job of documenting the art walks and posting information and photos regularly throughout the month. Here are a few links to pictures they've posted:

Last week's art walk:
http://ccartwalk.blogspot.com/2011/06/jonathan-arras-spirals-in-love-at.html

May's art walk:
http://communityartscreate.org/Community_Arts_Create/My_Albums_2/Pages/May-ArtWalk_2011.html

No comments:

Post a Comment