Sunday, November 28, 2010

You Were Gone For Such A Short Time, But So Much Has Changed About You

Sunburn sale!

The four paintings pictured here were on display and got a little bit too much sun. The ink stayed the about same, but the painted portions changed color slightly and faded a little. As I will do with my own children if they change too much, I am selling these orginal paintings at a discount. I was told they look just fine and that I'm being too picky so that means you can get an original painting - cheap!

$35 (normally $75)
"These Wings Won't Get Me Down From Here" & "Nice To Meet You, I Love You"

$75 (normally $150)
"Two Characters In Search Of A Cupcake" & "We Still Dance On Whirling Stages"

Please e-mail me at spiralsinlove@gmail.com if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment