Friday, September 2, 2011

Off With My Head

Today is National Beheading Day! (Thanks to Underneath The Juniper Tree for the heads up...or down...)

To celebrate, I'll be at the Issaquah Art Walk tonight from 5-9pm. Well...probably not all the way to 9pm because last year by 9pm it was totally dark and people were politely squinting at my art but not able to really see anything so I will likely start packing up when the sun-god gets beheaded and the sun plops below the tree line. Come by and mention this and I will draw you a picture of a beheaded monster.

I should be here:


View Larger Map

If you just want to celebrate the holiday in the peace and quiet of sitting in your underwear in front of the computer, you can do so with the new issue of Underneath The Juniper Tree here:

http://issuu.com/underneaththejunipertree/docs/utjt_sept2011

And by listening to The Offspring song "Beheaded", which is probably not OK for kids depending on how you feel about recreational dismemberment:

No comments:

Post a Comment