Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Bids For The Kids

I'm not fancy enough to attend (read as: I hate getting dressed up), but the piece conceived by my son and painted by me is now listed in the catalog for the upcoming Puesta del Sol auction. For some bizarre reason my painting is listed in the online catalog with the image of a totally different painting. Maybe this is a clever strategy to trick people into actually buying my art. I suppose I could create an account on the auction site to view the complete listing, but I'm much too lazy for that.

At least the listing for the classroom project I helped with has the correct picture:



Sol y Luna, A Black and White Affair
Dinner and Auction
Saturday, May 7, 2011

Bellevue Hyatt Hotel
Doors Open at 5:
30 PM

I think anyone can go to this thing, so you should. Just say you're me.

No comments:

Post a Comment