Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Bohemian Like You


I've been invited to participate in the first-ever Columbia City "Bohemian Backstreets" art walk! I don't know my location yet, but I will post it here when I do.

http://communityartscreate.org/Community_Arts_Create/Art_Walk.html

The walk is Thursday, May 19 from 4-8pm and there should be an associated street fair. Most likely full of mimes having their mime minds blown by the mind-blowing Spirals In Love bookmarks.

Columbia City has hosted a monthly BeatWalk (like an art walk but for music) on the first Friday of each month for 15 years, but is just now taking a stab at the art walk thing. Even if you are not able to attend, if you live in the Seattle area please let anyone who might be interested know about the art walk - as a brand new event it will need all the publicity it can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment