Friday, May 6, 2011

Sex, Lies, and Picture Books


There's not actually any sex. That was just to draw you in and possibly snag some search hits for "love sex". But there are...

LIES - as of five minutes ago I am not in Gilman Vilage any more for tonight's Issaquah art walk. My new location is inside the train depot near downtown. It has an address (below), but it's not really on a road. Come see me - I'll be the one in the conductor hat making choo-choo noises instead of selling art!

50 Rainier Blvd. N.
Issaquah, WA 98027

Map

PICTURE BOOKS - I have three copies of the extremely limited (to three!) Spirals In Love inaugural picture book. It's not good enough to have a story or anything, but it does have a lot of pictures of pictures and the pages are shiny and each is one-of-a-kind. They'll be $15 each and available at tonight's art walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment