Monday, March 28, 2011

Dark They Were, And 20% Off

http://gotgotartart.com/?p=340

Price: $200
Sale: $160

I won't post these every time the price drops on one of my paintings, but part of the deal with www.gotgotartart.com is that when an original goes unsold it drops to a sale price before leaving the site completely.

So go get $160 before it's too late. I heard you can make a lot of money selling CUTCO cutlery to your friends and family. I wouldn't know for sure though, because I walked out in the middle of a Vector Marketing CUTCO "Interview" when I was 16 after realizing it was a scam. I did get to see them cut a penny in half with some scissors before I left though. Make sure you carry those scissors when you become an official CUTCO representative because ever since then I've wanted a pair to cut up all the pennies in my change jar. I'll give you $160 for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment