Thursday, March 10, 2011

What Do You Know, It's A Show


I just found out that I had four pieces accepted into a show! It's a fantasy-themed show, and even though I hate elves and most "fantasy" fiction I do love monsters. I'll post more details when I get them, but the basic information is here (thanks for the tip, Sarah!):

http://happydelusions.wordpress.com/2011/01/19/the-mystical-realm-art-show/

While I've had my art hanging in stores and done plenty of art walk-type events, I've never been part of "a show" before so I'm excited for the new experience. Especially since I think I've been invited to be part of another "a show" that I'll post about once I've confirmed it.

Also, another trio of paintings have been scanned and uploaded so now you can all buy four of each as April Fools' gifts for your loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment