Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Really Good Poisonality

My son has been illustrating an activity book filled with terrible puns and fill-in-the-blank monsters. He asked me to paint some of them, and Gumble was my favorite so far.


Is Gumble drooling alone in the woods because he is poisonous? Or is he poison-free but just so spacey and disgusting that no one wants to be around him, even other monsters? The glazed but horrified expression could indicate that he has just found his spirit animal and is having his mind blown that his spirit animal is A GUMBLE.

No matter what the situation is that has stranded this nude and fingerless freak in the wilderness, I think we should be happy for Gumble. It's a beautiful day, and he's getting some fresh air. That's more than I can say for myself right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment