Sunday, March 20, 2011

Do My Bidding, Get Free Art


It's a contest!

I want 100 facebook "likes". Since I don't have a personal facebook account and am terrible at promoting myself, I'm bribing YOU to do it. The Spirals In Love fan who refers the most people to "like" my facebook page wins a free 9" x 12" painting of their choice from the following:

Cold-Blooded: http://www.imagekind.com/ColdBlooded-art?IMID=afb9dabf-7605-46d8-b348-2bc68d59114e

I can't figure out if there is a way to track referrals on facebook, so in order to receive credit for referrals you MUST have each person who "likes" the page e-mail me at spiralsinlove@gmail.com or send me a message on facebook with your facebook profile name so I can keep a tally.

This contest ends on 4/10/11. As long as the Spirals In Love facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Spirals-In-Love/134433636605970?sk=notes) has 100 "likes" on that date, I will contact the winner to have them select their choice of painting so I can pack and ship it. If the page does not have 100 "likes", there will be no winner and I will cluck my tongue at you in disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment